Re: [OM] Look what came from John H. today

Subject: Re: [OM] Look what came from John H. today
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 10:32:46 -0400
Speaking of shooting a lot of digital, then doing some film.  An artist
customer needed some slides of her paintings.  Looking through the OM-2
finder (2-13 screen) with 50mm f2 macro, the view was downright 3
dimensional.  What a pleasure.
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com