Re: [OM] Look what came from John H. today

Subject: Re: [OM] Look what came from John H. today
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2009 08:37:53 -0400
Olympus (and all camera manufacturers) were in stiff competition with
gray market imports.  Olympus USA put the foil flag stickers on to
differentiate our new product from the gray market guys (who offered
absolutely no support to the consumer after the sale).
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977