Re: [OM] Some Iowa Zuikfest Photos

Subject: Re: [OM] Some Iowa Zuikfest Photos
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 11:19:59 -0500
Really?  Had I known I wouldn't have mentioned it.  I do like that
feature of Coolris you mention.  Can you force Coolris to show the
images at the real resolution (i.e., neither compress nor expand to
fit screen)?  It seemed to me that it tried to fit the screen when I
used it and that was a bit of a deal-killer for me.

Joel W.