Re: [OM] Some Iowa Zuikfest Photos

Subject: Re: [OM] Some Iowa Zuikfest Photos
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 19:33:28 -0500
Thanks Paul.  I'm glad the site finally worked for you.  I have the
feeling you'll see a lot more of the Spaulding building.  Michael was
telling us that his camera group in Toronto likes to do urban decay
photography.  They have to come over the border to do it, however,
because most of Toronto is all fixed up.  Poor guy, we in the US have
it so good, eh Michael?

My version of urban decay is old farm buildings going down into the
ground, though I like see a nice, well-tended red barn too.

The nice thing if you could make to Iowa is that we'd just make a
Zuikfest right on top of you.

Joel W.