[OM] Ebay bargains & 50mm f1.4 lens FS

Subject: [OM] Ebay bargains & 50mm f1.4 lens FS
From: "DrT \(George Themelis\)" <drt-3d@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 11:45:28 -0400
> That big sucking sound I hear is all OM equipment going to DrT.  ;-)

Yes :)  So far, I consider this to be my best ebay purchase:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200366917720

>From this lot I sold the Black Trip camera, the 3 Tamron adapters, two 50mm
f1.8 AF lenses, and the OM10 case in box, and have pretty much paid for the
entire purchase.  This leaves me with plenty of free bodies and lenses :)  I
love getting bargains like this in ebay :)

PS. If anyone is looking for a nice silver-nose 50mm f1.4 lens, I have one
for sale in ebay, in exceptional condition (it came from a lot with an OM-1,
used in astrophotography - not from ebay... everything in this lot looks
great!)  Auctions starts at $0.01 and has no reserve.  See:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370253274136

George