Re: [OM] Some Iowa Zuikfest Photos

Subject: Re: [OM] Some Iowa Zuikfest Photos
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 09:57:31 -0500
Thanks for the warning, Chris.  They looked OK on two different
systems at home, but I'll check the settings in Jalbum, which I have
not used in a while.  I think they have a downsize utility that needs
to be turned off IIRC.

Not Canadian Gordon, but Iowan Gordon, who is not a list member I don't believe.

Joel W.