Re: [OM] avoid American Airlines !

Subject: Re: [OM] avoid American Airlines !
From: iwert bernakiewicz <zuikooh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 12:15:55 +0200
2009/8/31 Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> But then ... remember that this is a newspaper, that it's part of News
> International and owned by the same person who owns Fox News in the
> USA.  Who knows what the story really was ... ?
>
> I believe less and less in the newspapers these days, but News
> International (Sun, News of the World, Times (London)) is particularly
> bad.
>
> Chris

There certainly is a very obvious and certain decline in newspaper
quality. The top two
"quality" papers here, "de standaard" en "de morgen" are often merely
copying text
from the press agencies, even without spell-check... stupid to see the
same mistake
@ two papers. As for the articles, I don't know if there is real
"independent" journalism
anymore, soemtimes there is a spark of genious, but when I come by old
papers and start to read
a bit it becomes very obvious how different it is today.

Iwert