Re: [OM] One Small Complaint (Bellows + Winder)

Subject: Re: [OM] One Small Complaint (Bellows + Winder)
From: Don Holbrook <donholbrook@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 15:00:30 +0000 (UTC)
Both the MD1 & 2 will clear, but the #1 is cheaper and easier to find. The
battery packs, however, will not clear and need to be connected with one of the
2 available cables. The connection will also clear, being off-center. There are
2 battery packs -- control pack 1 or 2 -- which are interchangeable but often
need rebuilt due to battery age. John H can do this.