Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 25/08/2009: father and son

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 25/08/2009: father and son
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 10:41:04 -0500

> Although it is a street scene it doesn't contain enough context to
> unambiguously and instantly identify what it is.

In that, I do agree with you.  It's unfortunate that there aren't several
other fishing poles visible in the picture to help make it place better.

On that note, though, one of the things that always drives me bonkers
shooting church weddings is that directly centered above and behind the
couple or minister is some object coming out of their heads.

AG