Re: [OM] Sagitarius enhanced? [was The rule of 600, was: LV vs. EV and l

Subject: Re: [OM] Sagitarius enhanced? [was The rule of 600, was: LV vs. EV and low light metering]
From: Ralf Loi <ralf_loi@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 12:02:15 +0200
<<
I know the pros with the big observatories use any and all tricks
available to increase their images. I have no idea what social rules may
be applied by amateurs. My own credentials expired decades ago when I
wasn't much satisfied with pics of the moon taken with a Kodak 6x9
folder hanging on my home made reflector.

Moose,
your elaboration is very effective, and goes in the right way.
In general, every astropic has to be enhanced in some way,
particularly if it is a digitized film based photo.
My humble selection is on (already posted here):
http://outdoors.webshots.com/album/453120252zQWYwx

Ralf