Re: [OM] Question - Olympus hard cases

Subject: Re: [OM] Question - Olympus hard cases
From: "jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 18:51:54 -0700
I don't think that either one was made or sold by Olympus.  The one on the
right I had as my first real camera case.  You seem to be missing one piece
as I remember the camera and lens holder as being on a platform the  other
dividers where set so they supported the top shelf.  At the time I would
have owned it I did not make much and it probably did not cost that much.
I may have bought it from K-mart where I worked at the time or a local
camera shop where I hung out when I was not working.  John

Olympus