Re: [OM] Question - Olympus hard cases

Subject: Re: [OM] Question - Olympus hard cases
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 19:40:15 +0200
Hi George,

Doesn't look Olympus original to me. Just a coincidence?

The compartment case S comes closest to the ones you show us here. You
can find all cases here:
http://olympus.dementia.org/eSIF/om-sif/casegroup.htm

Wiliam

http://home.att.net/~drt-3d/OlympusHardCases.htm

These do not have the Olympus logo (or any other logo) anywhere around,
but clearly were used by Olympus camera users.

Are these generic camera cases?  How come they show up so often with
Olympus cameras inside?

Thank you for any information.

George

08/24/09 12:55:00