Re: [OM] ( OM ) Two great poster prints framed, and a Spring exercise

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Two great poster prints framed, and a Spring exercise
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 07:55:05 EDT

In a message dated 8/22/2009 5:15:56 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

The  E-510 has behaved itself very well with all these. It must have caught

H1N1 a while back, to cause me to complain bitterly as I  did.

Hmm, perhaps the OM 1 variant will perform better.  I hope to get mine
before too many more months and I guess it will be fine whenever it shows  up.
Bill Barber