[OM] Short notice, but free.

Subject: [OM] Short notice, but free.
From: "Daryl Hurley" <dhurley1@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 21:24:53 -0500
I figured I'd offer this up here first since Olympus provided the tickets.
My name was drawn by Olympus as one of the winners of 4 tickets to the Men's
semifinal tennis match in Mason, Ohio this weekend at noon on Saturday.

<http://www.cincytennis.com/>

I will be attending with my wife, but due to the short notice and travel
distance involved for us we don't have anyone to use two of the tickets.  I
hate to see a freebie wasted, so somebody contact me and claim the right to
sit next to me at a tennis match.  You can even watch me test drive an
Olympus E-P1 or an Olympus STYLUS TOUGH-8000!  I may even let you touch

I will be hitting the road in the morning and plan to arrive in the Mason
area late afternoon, early evening.  It is probably best to contact me off
list at dhurley1@xxxxxxx or daryl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Daryl Hurley
www.darylsphotos.com