Re: [OM] Unusual? Olympus Trip 35 camera

Subject: Re: [OM] Unusual? Olympus Trip 35 camera
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 22:30:31 +0200
George,

I think it is because it is black. Haven't seen many black Trip 35's. It
is also in very good optical condition, shame about the inscription
though.

Hey, don't worry, be happy. That's what I am if an item attrects more
and higher bids than I anticipated. I once sold a simple fuji P&S camera
for over $100!

Wiliam

8

Is there something unusual about it?