Re: [OM] Question: Early OM-1?

Subject: Re: [OM] Question: Early OM-1?
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 08:47:01 -0500

> I made a date with a girl once and discovered (through mutual friends)
> that she had made dates with 2 other guys for the same night in the same
> time slot. Her modus operandi was to decide which would be the "best"
> date and cancel the other 2.  "Hey lady.....EABBOS"  (....eat a big bag
> of s*#t) :-P

Yeah, that's kinda cheesy.  I did have two dates in one evening a couple of
times, though.  The first date had to end early because she had to go to
work, so I'd schedule a second.

But there is one extremely important thing to consider.  NEVER meet the
second date at the same location the first date ends.  The second will
arrive early and the first will leave late.

Oh, those were the days--feast or famine.

AG