Re: [OM] Olympus T28 Twin Macro flash

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus T28 Twin Macro flash
From: "Ian Manners" <oice500@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 01:48:09 +1000 (EST)
Hi Piers,

WARNING - DO NOT connect anything to the PBG2's flash power connector
except a flash !

The 'Battery' connector on the side of the handle is I think ok, I would
have to get mine out to check, or check doc's as thats for an external
battery pack from memory, and it's called an 'input' :-)

> Actually that's wrong, I just measured the output from PBG2 - it's not 300v,
> it just under 6v (but the batteries are getting on a bit).  But there is no
> available output socket when a falsh unit is connected.

Cheers
Ian Manners
Free Windows Betas! Beware of Geeks bearing gifts.