Re: [OM] SSN (Re: Unusual? Olympus Trip 35 camera)

Subject: Re: [OM] SSN (Re: Unusual? Olympus Trip 35 camera)
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 07:41:47 -0400
Manufacture a fake Social Security card with a valid number on it and
use it to claim medicare (elderly) or medicaid (low income) medical
benefits.  You'll be gone before the fraud is detected.

To become that other person you'll need to know the name and (maybe) the
address of the owner but that's probably all.  Unless the owner has put
a block on credit applications with each of the three credit rating
companies in the US (as I have) someone with your SSN could apply for
credit cards in your name using your credit rating.

Yes, it is amazing.

Chuck Norcutt

>>> http://www.greatpix.eu