[OM] [OT] - new charge syndrome expedition video

Subject: [OM] [OT] - new charge syndrome expedition video
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 10:40:04 +0200
Hi All,

The campaign to get charge syndrome to become a household name like
downs syndrome continues, The more people who know about this, many
doctors are unaware the better and easier it will be for parents to get
support.

Yesterday I had a telephone interview with the main TV station in
slovakia and today I was sent this promo video from the expedition team

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWkUgKFCDSI

Enjoy also if you know anyone who would be interested in sponsoring the
walk let me know

Thanks

Swisspace aka Ian aka Cai's dad