[OM] OM bounce grip gripstrap

Subject: [OM] OM bounce grip gripstrap
From: khen lim <castanet.xiosnetworks@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 12:21:08 +0800
Hi
A friend of mine is considering purchasing the HLD-4 for his E-30 and was
wondering if the grip strap that is used with the OM System's Bouncegrip
will be a good substitute for the GS-3, which is Olympus' recommendation for
the HLD-4. Has anyone thought of using the old strap as a replacement? If
anyone out there has that old bouncegrip grip strap, could you measure the
length of the leather pad as well as the lengths of the top and bottom
straps? This way I can use these measurements and compare them with the
current GS-3.
I know the trouble you would need to go to but if it's any consolation, I
will appreciate your effort.  :)

K.

--
Khen Lim - Zone-10 LLC, Des Moines, Iowa, USA

"To sin by silence when we should protest makes cowards of people” - Emily
Cox
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them" - Walt
Disney