Re: [OM] Scanner question

Subject: Re: [OM] Scanner question
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 17:42:30 +1000
I have and use the V700, works very well, even the ICE.  Not fast but the
results are good.  I dunno about the fluid mounting, it just seems like too
messy an idea for me.  You might like to get Dog Fisher's film holders with
glass to keep those big floppy negs/slides flat though.

...Wayne

Wayne Harridge
http://lrh.structuregraphs.com/