Re: [OM] Scanner question

Subject: Re: [OM] Scanner question
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 21:24:34 -0400
Check this site for custom film holders for various scanners.
<http://www.betterscanning.com/>  The guy who runs this site is a
sometimes contributor to the Yahoo Epson scanner forum.  He may have an
optional holder for the V700 that will give you good function.

I have a V700 but have only used it to scan film (35mm) a couple of
times so far so I'm no more help than someone who can spell "V700".  It
hasn't caused me any problem but I'll admit that I've been a little put
off by the film height adjuster situation.  I expected a flatbed to have
sufficient depth of field that film height would not be critical... but
it is.  Check with Moose on his happiness quotient with his Canon xxx
before going ahead with the V700.  I think he had a reason for choosing
the Canon over the Epson.

Chuck Norcutt