Re: [OM] Mixing photography with jazz - what a nice idea

Subject: Re: [OM] Mixing photography with jazz - what a nice idea
From: khen lim <castanet.xiosnetworks@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 10:30:21 +0800
I have always thought that one of those perfect combinations in life is
photography / black-and-white / jazz / smoky club. When I stumbled across
this site, I just felt that epiphany about being in the company of greatness
and doing something about it.
In fact right now I am on a black-and-white journey to rediscover that part
of my life that I thought was lost. Like Ken with his journey with film,
mine is a journey with black-and-white.

K.

2009/8/15 Sue Pearce <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>

> You can still hear Lonnie Smith and Herbie Hancock, but don't know about
> Roscoe Mitchell. Don't forget Phil Woods while you can.
> \
> Bill Pearce

Khen Lim - Zone-10 LLC, Des Moines, Iowa, USA

"To sin by silence when we should protest makes cowards of people” - Emily
Cox
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them" - Walt
Disney