Re: [OM] OT Crocc-ed foot a good break-fall

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Crocc-ed foot a good break-fall
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 21:21:09 +0100
Again, you're right, Ken!  In the Tornado, for instance, firm landings
were recommended ... to ensure that the undercarriage microswitches
("weight on wheels") made so that the thrust reverse and lift dump
systems worked to slow you down.

But I know that you were probably referring to F4 landings: lose some
of the "jumbos" in the vertical, then there were fewer to lose in the
horizontal.  :-)

Chris