Re: [OM] First sampling of pictures from Colorado

Subject: Re: [OM] First sampling of pictures from Colorado
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 08:41:09 -0400
Dry 2S asa ceramic is a real problem and causes very erratic behaviour.
    There's no reason why a 2S or 2 should be exposing differently or
better than a 4 or 4T.  There is no model wide condition that would
cause this. Much of it depends on how they're set up.
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977