Re: [OM] Why this is the way it be?

Subject: Re: [OM] Why this is the way it be?
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 14:43:05 +0200
I use PSE now instead of PS and after you've opened the RAW files via ACR
you are by default in the PSE editor.  However in the PSE preferences you
can spefiy your preferred editor, so instead of PSE I assume you can specify
the full PS.

Alternatively, PSE's default save format is .psd so I would be fairly
confident you could use the PSE raw conversion, save the files from the
Editor and then use PS to work on them.

Assuming there's something you need in PS that isn't in PSE...

Jez