Re: [OM] Why this is the way it be?

Subject: Re: [OM] Why this is the way it be?
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 12:36:09 +0200
Ok I didn't get it fully right but it is Monday Morning ;-)

as for the cs2 and olympus E-3 I now vaguely remember that I had to hack
a file in photoshop to let it think it was procecessing an E-5xx (can't
remember which) orf file and not E-3, trickier to do than I originally
thought and I wasn't fully happy with the process so I used the DNG
convertor and aperture until aperture got updated to recognise E-3 ORF's.

IanW