Re: [OM] This looks like a deal - 300mm & 100mm Zuiko glass at $299

Subject: Re: [OM] This looks like a deal - 300mm & 100mm Zuiko glass at $299
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 09:33:52 EDT

In a message dated 8/9/2009 4:23:18 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
zuiko21@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Speaking  of Fangs... I got recently you-know-where a (certainly brassed,
right) 4Ti  for EUR 106.79 -- about US$150. The test roll came out perfectly
and  everything seems in working order. Does it qualify as a  fang?

I can't speak for Doris, however I'd say you got a decent deal.  She  might
have been more excited if she got it in a garage sale box with a 24mm
shift for $10.  We all got a good deal because it is another film camera  that
will remain in use and help to continue the demand for film in the pixel
crazy world.<{B^)  Bill Barber