Re: [OM] [WTB] Lidicolset 66 set for Durst M370 Easy Color

Subject: Re: [OM] [WTB] Lidicolset 66 set for Durst M370 Easy Color
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 Aug 2009 07:28:22 -0400
You've already been advised to check resellerratings.com.  There you can
see that cambridgeworld.com is just as dishonest as most of the other
camera sellers in New York City.  It has always been that way in New
York City ever since I first started buying camera gear there by mail in
1968 (when cambridgeworld.com was then known as Cambridge Camera before
going out of business about 2002 and resurfacing on the web).

Today, I don't trust any New York City stores except B&H or Adorama.

Chuck Norcutt