[OM] [WTB] Lidicolset 66 set for Durst M370 Easy Color

Subject: [OM] [WTB] Lidicolset 66 set for Durst M370 Easy Color
From: Michael Wong <mialop@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 15:52:48 +0800
Have bought an used Durst enlarger but so pity the seller didn't buy the
Lidicolset 66 set yet. Wish to get one set for 6x6 prints. Any member who is
willing to sell his/her one to me, please contact me off the list with
price, shipping charges with USPS EMS or similar service to Hong Kong,
pictures are requested because there are 2 sets 66 kit similar but one for
Easy Color and another one for B&W M370.

By the way, also WTB a 4 blade easel for 11x14" or 12x16" prints, prefer
Saunders LPL model. Please contact me off the list with same information as
above if you'll sell it to me.

Thank you very much!!!!

---
Michael