Re: [OM] Step-up ring Zuiko 18mm lens OM System

Subject: Re: [OM] Step-up ring Zuiko 18mm lens OM System
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 08 Aug 2009 14:19:17 -0300
Fine :-)
Due to my OS switch and foreseeable errors, I have posts from this list
from November 11 2007 onwards.
I'm sure I lost everything from June 2006 to November 2007, and never
managed to import the older ones (in OE5 .eml for the Mac) to TB.

I should have written this way: "It seems to me that this issue may have
been worked out before."
Which is in fact the feeling I had, maybe I did read Wayne's post but
lost it afterwards.

Thank you, Chuck.

Fernando.