Re: [OM] The Drs in this list...

Subject: Re: [OM] The Drs in this list...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2009 18:16:11 -0400
I dubbed myself Dr. Flash since I truly believe I have more knowledge of
flash than most folks on this list... but probably only because most
folks don't use it.  I think I was dubbed Dr. Focus because I love to
use my DOF calculator.

We may be hearing from Dr. No Flash soon since he is rumored to have
done some outdoor portraiture recently where not a flash was fired.  The
mid-morning light was not terribly harsh and it is assumed that a little
shadow adjustment in post-processing will look nicer than flash.  But,
of course, that remains to be seen.

Now, if it was me, I'd of course, have opted for a touch of fill flash.

Dr. Flash