Re: [OM] This looks like a deal - 300mm & 100mm Zuiko glass at $299

Subject: Re: [OM] This looks like a deal - 300mm & 100mm Zuiko glass at $299
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 11:29:59 EDT

In a message dated 8/5/2009 8:58:51 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

That  said, I agree with you about the assessment on the pictures of  the
equipment.  That's cheesy.

That has resulted in my getting some great deals over the years.  It  isn't
going to guarantee a good deal, however it is a first step if you ask the
right questions.  The ones I really use to like were the sellers who had no
pictures or really crappy descriptions.  One with crummy pictures included
an OM 2, 21mm f2 and another lens or two for around $125. This has been a
few  years and I'll probably never sell the 21mm, so I'll let all share in
the "Fang."  Bill Barber