Re: [OM] i-gotU Travel Logger

Subject: Re: [OM] i-gotU Travel Logger
From: Frank van Lindert <Frank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 13:02:23 +0200
One other thing which came to mind: did you perhaps try to charge the
i-GotU through a non-powered USB hub? In that case the power might be
sufficent to make the device operate while connected, but fail to
charge it as well.
Somewhere in their website the manufacturers recommend to use chargers
which can deliver at least 500mA, that's why I started wondering...

Frank.