Re: [OM] i-gotU Travel Logger

Subject: Re: [OM] i-gotU Travel Logger
From: Donald <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 10:16:44 +0100
Frank van Lindert wrote:
> Things like this can happen, Donald. Mine is working great, and I have
> no problems at all. At this very moment it sits here on my desk
> blinking blue, and I haven't even charged it for a couple of days.
> Perhaps the weird proprietary USB cable doesn't make proper contact?
> The red LED will also stay on if the memory is full. Can that be the
> problem?
> http://global.mobileaction.com/support/sub-igotU/F1-3-13.htm
> In that case you'll have to clear the data to your computer.
>
> Otherwise just return the thing to your dealer for a replacement!
>
> Frank van Lindert
> Utrecht NL.

Thanks, Frank. I think I'll pop it back this afternoon. They may not
have another in stock, but I can wait.

The cable is a bit odd, but seems to be in contact. The lights are fine
when connected to the laptop, but it won't come on when detached.

Gadgets, gadgets..!

D.

--
I'm a Mac, but I'm happy with my PC.