Re: [OM] Pictures from "Hapje Tapje" in Leuven yesterday

Subject: Re: [OM] Pictures from "Hapje Tapje" in Leuven yesterday
From: Frank van Lindert <Frank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 10:55:44 +0200
I should have known, Jez. I was in Maastricht and Liège/Luik for the
past week, and could easily have driven to Leuven on Sunday.

BTW, Maastricht has its 'Preuvenemint' (4 tasting days!) at the end of
this month, 27-30 August. I'll try to be there, but lodging is always
very difficult to find then...
http://www.preuvenemint.nl/default.asp?cid=39

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht NL.