[OM] ( OM ) nearly, or not quite

Subject: [OM] ( OM ) nearly, or not quite
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 23:27:25 +1200
Hi all,

Can somebody with an E-3 handbook come to my rescue please?

I am away from home for another week. I thought I had the handbook with
me, but no ...

Can somebody tell me what setting in the menu will give me 3648 x 2736
pixels (jpg).  The indications in the camera menu are no help at all.

E-mail off-list will be most welcome as well as on-list if you want.

I finally have a temporary solution to image storage space; bought 2 16GB
(actually 15GB) USB flash drives. Work a treat.

Brian Swale.