Re: [OM] Picture from my grandpa's house after he died

Subject: Re: [OM] Picture from my grandpa's house after he died
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 02:24:11 -0400
Dawid,

That film and the 50/1.4 zuiko is my standard low light combo too, used on
one of my OM-4T bodies. I sometimes use one of my wide angles, especially
the 28/2.8 and the 35/2. I recently did one of my cat, who still lives at my
parents house where he was born 15 yrs ago, bitching at them while they ate
dinner one evening. He wanted their food. All of it. I used the 24/2.8, 1/15
at f4 to get some shots where you could see the cat on the floor, the table
with the food, and my parents looking at the bitchy cat. I was just a couple
feet from them all in the crowded kitchen. I'll have to post it here when I
get the neg scanned.

Tmax 3200 is awesome. I just wish I could get it easier. I ran out last
month and haven't been able to get more cause I have to order it online
since the local camera store quit selling it last year. Don't wanna spend
the money to order several rolls at once right now. I'm visiting a friend in
Indianapolis next weekend, I may buy some at the camera store down there,
they still carry it!

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography