Re: [OM] Picture from my grandpa's house after he died

Subject: Re: [OM] Picture from my grandpa's house after he died
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 02:17:26 -0400
Thanks everyone for the compliments on the picture. I was wondering what you
thought of how I pictured the idea of the suction cup on the window. The
window is very large, about 6 feet wide and 4 feet high. Because of that, I
couldn't show the edges or frame of the window and still have the little
drawing visible. I opted to get close to the drawing, but not to fill the
frame with it....showing enough of the outdoor scene, even out of focus, to
make it feel like the suction cup hangs on a glass window. Wasn't sure if I
had succeeded, so I wanted a second opinion!

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography