Re: [OM] Hi Res film scans on a CD

Subject: Re: [OM] Hi Res film scans on a CD
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 18:29:31 -0500

> I don't know if AG gave Ektar 100 a shot yet or not. I think I would
> have remembered that.   I recall he was going to order some till a
> slide work-flow issue took over.

No, I didn't try any Ektar 100. The workflow issue definitely raised its
ugly head and I realized that any cost-savings of shooting film was
over-shadowed by the wastage of shots because I ended up not scanning them.
Besides, I'm quite leary of getting bitten by Kodak AGAIN. Just when I find
a film I like, they go and discontinue it.

AG