Re: [OM] Bought a Canon, now I'm outa here!

Subject: Re: [OM] Bought a Canon, now I'm outa here!
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 18:25:42 -0500
I was given a Slingshot AW300 and I'm using it on this trip. Frankly, it
sucks. I prefer the Canon bag over it for almost every reason. The Canon,
however, doesn't protect the gear as well and it holds a little less. But at
least you can get the equipment in and out.

Up in the RMNP (Rocky Mountain National Park), I did shoot a couple rolls of
film, but, frankly, was a bit disappointed. The crowds were bothersome and I
felt like every picture was just another post-card snap-shot.  Pretty day,
though.  OK, the crowds were insane.

AG