Re: [OM] Bought a Canon, now I'm outa here!

Subject: Re: [OM] Bought a Canon, now I'm outa here!
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 18:18:43 -0500

> Have fun.  I hope that the laptop keeps going and that promises are
> kept ... :-)

The laptop is held together with bailing wire and gaffers tape, but it still
chugs along.  When the screen actually works without flickering or dimming,
it remains one of the best screens out there in any laptop.  Every day I can
squeeze out of it, is a major purchase held off.

Promises?  I hope there isn't any promises going unkept.  Now you've got me
worried.

AG