Re: [OM] IMG: Textures in Patchwork

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Textures in Patchwork
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 11:42:53 -0500
Chris,

That resembles what we dealt with for many years. The original hangars were
of similar construction.  Several years ago, the old hangars were removed
and new ones built on the same foundations. Since that time, the leakage has
disappeared, but problems arose with the insulation that was applied to the
underside of the roof, which never was properly attached. Since that time,
many private and rental hangars have been built, so the demand for large
hangars has been reduced.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA