[OM] Bug out

Subject: [OM] Bug out
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 09:34:18 -0700
I've been enjoying several of these discussions while staying mostly
uninvolved, but my workload is getting crazy, with two intensive
Permaculture courses coming up and preparing to host a public event
for Starhawk (a famous neo-pagan/environmental activist) and get our
biodiesel plant back on the air, and a website to build, and a labour
accounting system to write, and, and, and... oh yea: make some
pictures in there somewhere!

That's not to say that if any of you happened to be in this part of
the world, I wouldn't take some time off to show you around!

In the meantime, new images may pop up here from time to time:
        http://www.EcoReality.org/pix

So y'all play nice in the sandbox, y'hea? I'll come back this winter.

(Needlessly provocative flame-bait: I'll run over your full-frame
Canon with my SUV and pour Daktol over it in a sensitive riparian area
and use all of Walt's estate's guns on you if you claim that resolving
power and lenses and film and sensors have much of anything to do with
the art of photography... :-)

:::: What could be more superstitious than the idea that money brings
forth food? -- Wendell Berry ::::
:::: Jan Steinman, EcoReality <http://www.EcoReality.org> ::::