[OM] Parachute Jump

Subject: [OM] Parachute Jump
From: "David Bell" <deebel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 00:34:18 +0100
A friend is making a tandem freefall jump with the Red Devils (charity
fundraising)and I thought that I would go along and support and take a few
pics of the jump. Was planning to use an E-1 with just an OM prime (possibly
f5 200) as it is compact and light.

Now I have never photographed a parachute jump before, have no knowledge of
typical jump heights and elapsed time for the drop. Can anyone give me any
tips recommendations, filtration, camera settings etc.

I am assuming that there is little cloud cover otherwise the jump would not
take place.

All help gratefully received.

Thanks
Dave