Re: [OM] film for lens tests

Subject: Re: [OM] film for lens tests
From: "Sawyer, Edward" <Ed.Sawyer@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 11:25:10 -0400
Carlos -

Technidol is still available a few places if you look hard enough. I bought a
case of it a few months back, w/o too much effort. The film is even easier to
find (ebay) and keeps well.

Barring technidol, Photographer's Formulary have other normal-contrast
developers that work well with TP.

Technidol keeps quite well actually, it's in liquid form inside mylar packets,
well sealed in a vacuum. So, in effect it keeps better than most any other
developer I can think of.

Ektar 100 is great, the best currently-available color neg film available, I
think.  Grain is almost as good as Ektar 25 (Some say it's AS good).

-Ed