Re: [OM] f.a.q on OM 4 & OM 4Ti

Subject: Re: [OM] f.a.q on OM 4 & OM 4Ti
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 23:36:34 -0300
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fernando_gonzalez_gentile/3708012765/sizes/o/

What about this one? Ever seen one of this?
Works flawlessly on the Winder2, both Auto and Manual (didn't try B, but
it should).
I'm sorry I cannot part with it. :-(

Fires continuously for 10 seconds, at whatever speed, Auto or Manual -
10 seconds after pressing its red button.

Fernando

--
Dr. Fernando González Gentile M.D.
Av.L.P.Ponce 1526B - 11600 Montevideo, Uruguay.