Re: [OM] Gettin' Ready for the Fireworks

Subject: Re: [OM] Gettin' Ready for the Fireworks
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 08:41:56 -0400
Everyone in the campground chipped in, the owner went over the Derberry
Fireworks (?) and loaded up for this half hour show.  Lots of fun and
nice people.  After the show, the kids ran around the field with
sparklers :  http://www.zuiko.com/index_050.htm

I used to bring a few fireworks back to NY but stopped after I heard of
several busts (the bad kind).  Spotters at local dealers noting license
plate numbers of out of state cars and passing them on to police.
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977