Re: [OM] E-620 review

Subject: Re: [OM] E-620 review
From: "Sue Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 11:14:39 -0500
> Just check your local Best Buy.  They've been doing a relatively good job
> of
> keeping the latest/greatest E-bodies in stock.

Our two best buys have not h ad any Olympus DSLRs ever, and I check
regularly. Only Canon, Nikon and Sony. They have had the D700 and the 5D,
but no A900. They have displayed the D700 as a package with a DX lens!

The only place that has had Olympus DSLR;s is one of the office supply
places, Depot or Max, can't remember, but that went out with the 300.

Bill Pearce