Re: [OM] Using FL-50R, wedding sample pictures, Eneloop batts, etc...

Subject: Re: [OM] Using FL-50R, wedding sample pictures, Eneloop batts, etc...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 10:59:31 -0400
Although I was a bit intrigued by the lack of color detail in the near,
but not completely, blown areas I should have added that I agree with AG
on this point.  The hair impaired scalp is truly like a chrome bumper.
The area that is so bright is small enough that the meter probably
doesn't see it.  And if you check the histogram you'll find that there
are no actual overexposed spots.  But the lack of color detail in the
channels is still disconcerting.

Chuck Norcutt